-
October 16th, 2006, 06:59 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi!
We got back from our trip late last night--thank you for all your kind wishes and thoughts for my DH & family. It was actually and ok weekend, despite the funeral, we all just enjoyed being together and remembering DH's grandad.
Well, I got a nice surprise in our mail today--and American Girl Imagine Magazine! I'm really stunned because I requested to be on the list ages ago and didn't get a summer one but this one is new. I haven't even looked through it yet but the cover looks great! Did anyone else get one? I scanned the past few days threads and didn't see anything about Imagine...
Also, I took tons of pictures of Nellie and Holly at Nana's so I'll put together an album sometime this week. The girls had a backyard adventure, a toy closet adventure and Holly got to go to the Exploration Place Science museum with us so it was a pretty fun time.
Glad to be back & looking forward to catching up with you all!
Katie
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks